Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Merry Moustache Stings My Face

Alright, I know I've been MIA for a while, and I promise that in short order there will be posts about Frenchtown, overnight trips to St. John, impromptu camping trips and the phenomenon known only as "The Doodle". I just wanted to provide an update post so that my friends and parents know that I'm still alive.

The in thing this year is to grow a Merry Moustache. It is pretty much the same thing as a regular moustache, but it has an extra dose of merry. Please use with caution, though. I just tried helping a guest get ice and she thought I was this random creepster just hanging around the front desk. Point proven: the moustache does not improve game. however, by no means does this mean I am going to shave it off.

1 comment:

  1. Finally you updated it. You cant leave us hanging like this!!!!!!! Also... you should have came out to sibs last night.

    ReplyDelete