Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Doodle Has Landed

Now I admit that if I had been prudent about blotting down the facts and events of Doodle's month long stay, I would be able to fully and wholly recall the experience. Clearly, I didn't. So, I can't. There are things that will be missed, but that's okay, because if you're spending your entire life living through me, then you 're going to have a really hard time getting laid. Because I have a really hard time getting laid. You'd understand if you eat as much cheese as I do.

So, we are officially dubbing this post a "highlight reel". Here are the facts I can remember from when Doodle was in town:
1.) She had a winter break from a college that exists in the state of Vermont, and said break was one month long.
2.) She has brown hair and is Kiersten's little sister.
3.) She had lo mein the first night she was here. I know they don't give out medals for noodles the way they do for Olympic events, but if they gave out some sort of hued glory to denote quality and magnitude, then this particular instance would have a gold wrapper.

Beyond that, everything is just hearsay. For instance I heard somewhere that a creepy dude stared her down mid-facilities-usage. I also heard somewhere that she, Kier and their brother Jason showed this dude what fists can do when swung at a high velocity. I literally heard (from back at the apartments) Kiersten screaming that she's lived here for two years and if she ever sees him again, the Floor General is going to get militant. Although, I can't confirm it was her. It could have been brakes squealing or a steam whistle blowing or that old lady from Kung-Fu Hustle.

The other thing that everybody needs to know about Doodle is that she is an increasingly talented musician. I love this fact because it provided me the opportunity to have someone with whom i could play guitar. We had some very serious jam sessions during multiple family meal Fridays, to everyone's enjoyment. According to some sources in St. Croix, she's an expert at woodwinds and brass. You know, mostly skinflutes and tromboners.


No comments:

Post a Comment