Thursday, March 11, 2010

"A Note From The Desk Of Rowdy"

My friend Scott is one of the funniest people I have ever met, and this is because at any point in any conversation he will bust out the most random yet hilarious commentary. Scott has a brilliant mind, but at times he applies this mind to the simplest of things and (like Moses) comes around the mountain with some serious facts. This morning I logged into facebook only to find the following message from Scott. Keep in mind all I told him was that I'm living in St. Thomas now:

"well thats good thanks for leaving me you cock eating ass head. but seriously, and know that you've heard it here first, there is going to be a tidal wave of girls we went to grade school with who have profile pictures of them with someone else's baby. dangerous seas ahead my friend. but maybe i'm wrong. maybe these girls don't hit 27 and go ballistic."

A work of art. Not because it was spawned out of thin air. Not because its about girls with which we went to grade school. Its genius lies in the fact that its going to be someone else's baby they're holding. He's absolutely right, cheers to you my friend. Don't get caught in the trap.

For the record my head looks nothing like an ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment